Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Marketing & Customer Activation
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the team in the development of creative communication campaigns in an international B2B business
- Plan and deliver sustainability communications programs
- Be part of an international intern community
- Report the campaign progress including planning, execution and optimization
- Produce marketing communication material for different channels
- Support social media contributions and experiments
- Assist in the organization of events and tradeshows
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in economics, marketing, communications, sustainability studies or related fields
- Experience in the event or gastronomy industry
- Excellent English language skills, German and other languages are a benefit
- Proficient user of MS Office Package, especially MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of independence and an open-minded personality
- Creative team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, is responsible and with commercial attitude
- Available full-time for six months as of now
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.