At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Understand the customer requirement.
- Familiar with chemical engineering process & project management
- Responsible for the Process technology/process assurance and improvement/troubling shooting.
- Responsible for process analysis of the customer complaint and make improvement.
- Participate the Scale-up processing in Yantai from PD to meet the marketing requirement.
- Responsible for process engineering of project transfer from other plant to Yantai.
- Responsible ME technical documents management.
- Participate in Henkel SHEQ management system, ROHS, 5S system, ISO 9001/ISO 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 related.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Participate and improve process control to achieve desired objectives. 35%
- Technical information maintenance and management (IDH link, bulk BOM creation, SOP, PFMEA and CP of AE/AT products.) 20%
- Work closely with PI/PD/PM, participate scale-up in Yantai MFG, ensuring timely and economic transfer new product to meet customer requirement. 20%
- Process nonconformance and customer complaint investigation to optimize process and improve quality. 15%
- Take part in SHEQ relevant work effectively. 10%