United States, Cincinnati, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Expert Sales Engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers.
- Implements customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities.
- Delivers pricing actions and maintains relationships with customers and distributors.
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory.
- Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints.
- Delivers KP OSG and PC % in the defined market.
- Key Account Management and Strategy Execution.
- Ability to develop strong value propositions in a technical environment.
- Ability to network both internally and with external partners, regionally and globally.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Technical acumen and desire to foster new ideas and concepts.
- Bachelors Degree or MBA preferred
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $130,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular