At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supports the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Provides relevant sales and product information to Key Account Management/Sales
- Produces reports
- Prepares summarized master data sheets
- Prepares / supports preparation of technical / commercial offers
- Supports with the existing sales tools, follows up with sales team to ensure their accuracy and data quality
- Tests usability and UI design of sales IT-tools
- Trains sales organization and facilitates use of sales IT-tools in daily business
- Supports with implementation of new sales IT-tools
- Supports the review of geographical sales area structure (A some SBU, B)
- Supports with all relevant field force budget lines (A some SBU, B)
- Completes financial duties in regards to customer POS analysis (A some SBU)