At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel’s brands LOCTITE & TEROSON are global leaders in efficiency, reliability, innovation, and performance for industrial customers all around the world. Our Technical Application Engineers are the cornerstones of our global organisation to drive the “people first” culture and provide innovative solutions within their responsibility area.
You act as an entrepreneur
- You will be a pioneer in LOCTITE innovative products and solutions providing advice and support to our Customers, Distribution Partners and Sales Teams on their technical requirements via recommendation, troubleshooting and validation of products and applications.
- You will plan workload effectively when dealing with multiple simultaneous and new business opportunities in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility to react to rapidly changing priorities.
You collaborate as part of a strong team
- Working as part of our diverse and inclusive Application Engineering Team, your energetic and collaborative approach will inform our customers on the performance capabilities of Henkel’s products and services that will lead to identifying opportunities for both Henkel and customers to drive profitable growth via technical support, technical reports and customer presentations.
- You will become a key partner to your customers in current and new application areas and have regular opportunities to engage with customers, at their workshops/engineering locations, and will identify and demonstrate sustainable optimised bonding solutions that deliver quantifiable value.
- You will build strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues.
- You will collaborate and communicate across internal departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- You will provide technical and product support to other Henkel functions including telephone and helpline support.
- You will maintain a high level of technical awareness within the sales force by providing refresher-training material on an ongoing basis
You own your results
- By developing and maintaining a high level of expert technical knowledge within focus market sectors and product groups, you will be a key team member in closing application opportunities at our customers, supporting sales engineers during customer visits and design seminars.
- Your expertise will enable you to provide expert training programmes to our sales and distribution partners and to ensure new products and applications are selected and used whenever appropriate.
We Develop People with Passion!
Development, Well-Being & Benefits – You will be provided with a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities. From on-the-job training to well established in-house development programmes. Flexible working with a hybrid approach to home/office working and Employee assistance programmes are also provided.