Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Market Strategy Adhesive Industrials
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop strategic clarity with the industrial market segments at the global level
- Assess Henkel’s position in multiple dimensions (Customers, Product, Footprint, People, Financials) in selected segments and develop actionable recommendation for future steering
- Secondary research and deep dive market trends and data to clarify the relevancy of certain technologies
- Work directly for the Global Market Strategy Manager
- Teamwork with Product and Technology Management, Key Account Management and Market Intelligence
- Current bachelor or master student in Business or Technology related studies (Business Administration, Strategic Marketing, Engineering, Analytics)
- First practical experience by former internships and/or exposure to foreign cultures via semesters abroad are needed
- Fluent English language skills are required, a second language is a plus (German, Spanish, French or Chinese)
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Entrepreneurial, self-organized, team-oriented, and passionate about what you are doing
- Availability in 2023 for six months at our corporate headquarters in Düsseldorf
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.