At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
A Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving Henkel's Quality Systems. This particular role is unique in that it has 2 primary job functions: Audit Systems Management (75%) and Problem Solving (25%). This is a great opportunity to influence change and continuous improvement of plant products and processes through the auditing systems, work with all functions at the site, learn about all areas and processes, establish relationships through training and coaching of auditors and auditees and manage problem solving projects of varying complexities.
• Act as site Audit Manager including scheduling, coordination and execution of internal and external system, product, layered process and customer quality audits.
• Lead continuous improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma, 8D and A3 problem solving methodologies.
• Facilitate problem solving teams to resolve customer complaints and internal nonconformances.
• Drive actions related to production quality concerns including determining root cause and corrective actions related to audit findings, process deviations, out of trend analysis and out of specification analysis.
• Apply industry standard statistical tools and techniques to process and quality data to understand capability and ultimately drive decision making to continuously improve.