Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Join Our Team as a Marketing and Sales Analyst!
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for marketing and sales? Are you ready to use your analytical skills to drive business growth and success? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Henkel is seeking a talented Marketing and Sales Analyst to join our team. As an Analyst, you will play a critical role in helping us achieve our goals by providing key insights and recommendations to our Marketing and Sales teams.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to identify key business challenges and opportunities.
- Provide data analysis that can assist in identifying market trends, consumer behavior, and competitive activity.
- Develop and deliver data-driven insights and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Involvement in process harmonization, optimization, simplification within own scope.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to track and communicate key performance metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive innovation and continuous improvement.
- Active level of English.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field is advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., VBA, Power Query, Power BI).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for innovation and continuous improvement.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 500 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
If you are ready to take your marketing and sales analytics skills to the next level and make a meaningful impact on our business, we encourage you to apply today!
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.