At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Responsible for organic resin synthesis in a batch processing environment, both for existing resins and for new molecule development. Requires fundamental chemical process understanding, process optimization, quality improvement, and enhancement of customer satisfaction while reducing costs and waste. The chemist must be knowledgeable in six sigma problem solving techniques, batch processing, and scale up.
- Researches and develops groundbreaking technologies
- Identifies opportunities for new technology, products or process improvements
- Leads one or multiple scale up projects/product transfers to commercial production
- Actively makes specialized knowledge available to the organization
- Acts as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel Adhesive Technologies both internally and externally
- Identifies and engages valuable external partners
- Steers and facilitates knowledge sharing and supports project teams in solving problems
- Acts as an advisor for management and steering committees.
- Support Salisbury Resin Manufacture:
oProcess troubleshooting a wide variety of synthetic processes.
oLaboratory, pilot plant, and full - scale organic resin synthesis.
oResolution of customer incidents (internal & external)
oManagement of change for products
oCost reduction and quality improvement
oScale up of new and transferred products.
oLab scale sample generation.
oLead effort to clarify manufacturing instructions to ensure repeatable operations
oSet up manufacturing processes with input from Product Development, maintenance, production, etc.
oSet up and transfer of analytical methods to quality team
oEnsure quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met
oFullest support on safety initiatives.