Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Project Expert for Beauty Care products
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinating regional packaging artwork projects for Beauty Care products ((Beauty Care portfolio includes Hair Care, Styling and Color category, Body, Skin, Oral)
- Being point of contact for Regional and Local marketing Brand Managers
- Working closely with regional and local departments (marketing, R&D, legal and others) involved in the packaging creation process, collecting countries translations and other inputs needed
- Briefing InHouse Agency on packaging creation/adaptation projects
- Responsibility for keeping track of the timing, reminding stakeholders to deliver their input, validating inputs. Provide regular updates on projects’ status and inform relevant parties about potential setbacks
- Upload assets to proper channels (SEAL, SharePoint, etc). Analyzing process data to identify and categorize root cause for delays
- Escalations of issues to Line Manager/Brand Manager and/or leadership
- Organized and systematic approach
- Active level of English language (verbal and written) - communication with stakeholders on daily basis
- Process and detail-oriented personality with strongly developed sense for prioritization and time management
- Analytical thinking, ability to deep dive and pinpoint specific variables
- Energetic and driving attitude, independence and proactive approach
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, agile mindset and team spirit
- Knowledge of standard Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a plus, but not a requirement.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1500 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.