At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Steer the venture building from the desirability perspective in the early phase of the innovation funnel
- Coordinate the desirability stream in business building until the end of the prototyping phase and align with the viability and feasibility streams of the venture team
- Drive the design strategy and ensure the customer perspective is a key consideration along the whole process
- Manage external user researchers and recruitment agencies to enable the user and expert interviews
- Conduct user and expert research via (remote) interviews and other qualitative and quantitative methods, synthesize the results, to strategically frame actions for the venture
- Develop and iterate the method-portfolio of our design-team and communicate to internal stakeholders and business partners
- Coach and upskill counterparts from Strategic Business Units concerning user centricity, e.g. user research methodology and prototyping
- Iteratively design, test and refine disruptive services and apply the art of storytelling via user journeys, service blueprints, personas/archetypes etc.
- Contribute to conceptualization and refining implications/specifications, business modelling and strategic foresight in the venture team