PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Customer Master Data Specialist (Mandarin Speaker)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for Customer Master Data maintenance for customer creation and updates, pricing, rebates settlement, customer material info records; Ensuring compliance to quality standards set by Global/ Regional Process Owners
- Responsible for receiving pricing master data requests and updating in SAP or mass uploading
- Responsible for updating files needed for regular documentation and monitoring such as master data tracker, utilization/productivity tool, and attendance tracker
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any field; Accountancy, Finance or Business related courses preferred; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of relevant work experience in Customer Master Data process
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word); SAP and Power BI background is an advantage
- Must have analytical skills (for processing data), time management, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Mandarin communication skills required (Simplified and Traditional) both verbal and written
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.