Belgium, Drogenbos, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Engineering - Quality & Quality Control - Adhesive Technologies (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support daily activities in quality assurance at the production site of Henkel Belgium Operations in Drogenbos (Belgium, near Brussels). The site mainly produces pressure-sensitive Adhesive technology (“Loctite” brand) for the industrial, medical & pharmaceutical market.
- Support product quality complaints, out of spec batches, lead investigation and follow up of implementation plans and corrective action.
Lead product and quality reviews.
- Use your strong academic analytical skills in order to analyze several sets of data.
- Opportunity to work for the site GMP / Hygiene improvement program, where the intern will be leading small improvement projects.
- Support when needed the quality control unit in multiple tasks (raw material control by FTIR, finished good control by gas chromatography, standard physical properties control tests by pH, (relative) viscosity, etc.)
- Master's Degree student or recent graduate in Analytical Chemistry or similar
- Solid knowledge of statistics, applied to analytical methods
- Strong planning and follow up skills
- Strong technical and data analysis skills
- Knowledge in microbiology and hygiene is a plus
- Knowledge in gas chromatography is a plus
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness and ability to be work in the Drogenbos area (close to Brussels and well connected via public transportation) during the internship
- Ability to speak English and French
- Available to start as of July 2023, for one year
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects in the production site
- An attractive internship allowance that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- A relocation bonus if you come from outside of Belgium
- 20 days of paid holidays
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.