At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages all critical shortages and FM’s, ensuring supply continuity and avoiding out of stocks and impact on sales
- Optimizes the end-to-end value chain demand-to-supply to improve supplier service and quality level, and raws/packs inventory (in collaboration with SC)
- Manages all operational standard processes with the goal of enabling, securing, improving, and verifying supply
- Leads relationship with all stakeholders (SC, CT, PD)
- Leads and manages force majeure and shortages with Supply Chain and suppliers
- Initiates claim management escalation level 1 in case of supply chain and/or purchase-to-pay issues with suppliers
- Leads the interface between local/regional Supply Chain & Master Planning, global Category Teams and
- Suppliers on all operational Purchase-to-Pay topics
- Implements local & regional activities and agreements with suppliers such as Consignment, SMI, QS and Self-Invoicing agreements