At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Create/edit master packaging artworks based on master design as well as country packaging artworks based on master artworks
- Resolve copy-fitting issue on packaging artworks that includes several language translations; Ensure compliance to SBU and brand guidelines
- Release print-ready artwork files and proper file formats to print vendors; Review and approve printer’s proof for copy, dimensions, and color swatches, or make necessary changes
- Create/edit packshots according to customer requirements as needed
- Manage time and priorities appropriately, approach work in an organized and systematic manner; Deliver materials within project timeline