At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive & surpass channel net sales and profitability targets, in line with budget and strategic guidelines.
- Produce annual strategic channel plan in alignment with the overall commercial strategy - with clear objectives, goals, strategy and measures.
- Secure buy in from senior management and the wider teams, including marketing and finance, to the strategy translating into specific account plans that maximise the opportunities and minimise risks.
- Lead & collaborate in the execution of ambitious trading plans with customers, including optimising ranges in Catalogues & Online & maximising communication & promotion visibility in all accounts.
- Conduct annual negotiations with customers to deliver the required profitable business growth and internal stretch plan.
- Establish and develop strong, influential and sustainable relationships at a senior and multi levels in key customers to support growth plans and initiatives.
- Develop strong understanding of sector dynamics, end user insights and trends to influence & guide internal Marketing strategy and execution for the Channel
- To ensure monthly & rolling annual forecast are robust and accurate.
- Become an ‘expert’ for the channel, accounts and the categories we operate in.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders incl. Marketing, Category Management, Business Planning & Supply Chain to provide market-leading solutions to our customers.
- Live and breathe our purpose ‘For Those Who Make It Happen‘ - as a senior example to the wider team, with the strength and commitment to hold yourself and colleagues to account against them.