United States, Cannon Falls, MN, United States, Minneapolis, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage all safety, health and environmental health programs (OSHA, Industrial Hygiene, EPA Reporting); and ensuring regulatory compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Henkel Corporate and Adhesives policies and procedures.
- Provide tools and standards required by facility management to insure compliance with safety, health and environmental reporting requirements to federal and state agencies and Henkel Corporation.
- Organize, develop and implement policies, procedures and programs to ensure that safety and health are maintained throughout the organization in a cohesive and unified manner.
- Achieve continual SHE performance improvement through implementation of environmental management systems and safety and health management systems such as ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and the Henkel SHE Standards
- Develop and implement safety and health programs in response to new regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that supervisors, managers and plant personnel are trained to execute their safety, health and environmental responsibilities
- Assist regional SHE Department in implementing SHE initiatives Manage local SHE Department
- Education: B.S. or M.S. in Industrial Safety and Health, Engineering or other related fields.
- 5-8 years in safety, health and environmental related functions and administration preferably in the chemical industry.
- Specialty Training or Working knowledge of Federal and Minnesota Safety, Health and Environmental regulations.
- Competence: Certified Safety Professional considered a plus.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular