At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide input in various tools
- Control the local documentation
- Supports HQ competitor watch sampling
- Actively participates in regular meetings with Product Development and Regulatory colleagues on relevant categories
- Arranges production trials at toll manufacturers if and when needed
- Align with local Legal on marketing claims
- Provide feedback to marketing requests on formula related topics and claims
- Provides support upon Business (Marketing/Sales) request (e.g. client question on formula or on regulations)
- Follow up Sustainability related topics, incl. on packaging topics
- Be responsible for regulations/product safety in the 2 countries and inform the HQ Regulatory team about new impacting local regulations
- On critical cases, work in close collaboration with the expert dermatologist and coordinate the local team for final recommendation
- Actively attend the Professional Associations meetings
- Participate in discussions with the authorities in case of inspections or for advocacy actions