At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Facilities Manager is responsible for the management of safety, building, and equipment maintenance. The Facilities Manager will maintain and monitor systems for continuous improvement; ensuring compliance to local and international standards. Reporting to the Facilities Manager will be the Maintenance Supervisor, Project Engineer, and Reliability Engineer.
- Actively supports and enforces the plant Safety, Health, and Environmental standards and maintains a safe, hazard free workplace
- Leadership and development of the maintenance staffing needs including hiring, training, mentoring, and motivating employees
- Responds to emergencies as requested; coordinates activities with other responders; directs the work of staff and utilization of resources to affect repair and ensure the safety of the facility
- Manages and schedules all workload and work orders for the Maintenance department
- Creating, maintaining, and adhering to departmental budgets
- Maintain records and improve on key performance indicators in the Maintenance department
- Ensures compliance to OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Maintain capital projects to budget and timelines
- Balance quality, productivity, cost reduction, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas