At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage Aerospace certified distribution key accounts for Aviation, Space and Rail (ASR) in Europe & IMEA
- Define and execute yearly key account plans as well as strategic short-/long-term business plans and forecasts
- Improve go to market approach by analyzing territories/segments and guiding channel partners accordingly
- Strong focus on business growth - drive creation and execution of projects jointly with Distribution Partners for new product qualifications and cross-leverage of existing portfolio
- Manage existing business holistically including supporting partners on supply and quality topics
- Developing network at channel key account from operational level to senior management
- Close cooperation with internal application engineering, customer service front office team, product development and marketing as well as the adjacent business teams (global ASR Key Accounts)
- Option to be engaged in strategic initiatives for the Aviation, Space & Rail business