Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Purchasing Regional Supply Office Europe - Digitalization projects
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Focus on the consignment and quality contract process as such and the workflows, that are linked to it
- Work across all business units and regions
- Optimize our current IT Contract Tracking application
- Help to digitalize contract contents to make them available for further analysis and reporting
- Share and discuss your findings with Regional Supply Office/IT and kick off the potential tool adaptations
- Design a part of Henkel’s digital future and contribute to an increase of transparency and efficiency
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration or related studies
- Interest in operational purchasing processes
- Fluency in English language, any other language is a plus
- Experience with MS Tools, e.g. SharePoint, Power BI, Excel and PowerPoint, SAP is a plus
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Team player who is open-minded, analytical, flexible, pro-active, determined and able to work independently
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.