At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for the TW Customer service and OTC all operations.
- Scheduled local logistics and co-work with planner for co-packing planning until product delivery to Customer & after service.
- Manage all type of orders including L6 & L17 expense processing and establish for processing accuracy. Coordinate with relevant parties; external customers, internal teams and 3PL; to ensure order fulfillment efficiency. Strengthen to deliver the local targets on service level (case fill and on-time), OTC (incl complain management and issue solving).
- Manage and upload invoice to government system within requested period.
- Maintain relevant analysis reports with different team member. including customer service, import Logistics daily/weekly/monthly report.
- Operate system Master Data set up & maintenance (new customer/ vendor/ material)
- Collaborate with 1) External: 3PL Warehouse, Transportation, external direct & indirect Customer Supply Chain or Operation department, and local TAX government. 2) Internal: Sales controlling, Sales & marketing team, SSC Team (OTC& payment), EDI IT team.
- Handle disposal process with 3PL warehouse and confirm reported quantity is aligned with physical stock by having stocktaking in warehouse.
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Normal/ Return order handling – 60%
- Expense order handling – 20%
- Customer Master Data Maintenance – 5%
- Invoice Handling – 15%