At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Act as a senior-level application engineer who provides technical engineering support for Henkel’s electronic structural bonding and device assembly product lines
- Lead projects with a global reach, requiring communication within AE (Electronics) worldwide in cross functional teams
- Primary responsibilities are technical leading on developmental and commercialized products by optimization of material application processes, and direct interaction with customers to troubleshoot and solve product and process related problems
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical, chemical, and adhesive objectives of assignment and directing staff
- Solve technology-specific problems associated with entire product lines and/or product classes by novel approaches to application process development
- Apply extensive technical expertise in a lab environment, including obtaining client requirements (working with adhesives and robotic dispensing equipment)
- Directly interact and communicate with external customers and respond to customer requests in timely fashion
- Prepare and deliver presentations on projects/technologies for internal teams, management and customers
- Design and implement test plans and/or experiments to develop the technical data needed to support the use of Henkel Product technologyIdentify new opportunities for product development and work with development project teams to bring these opportunities to market
- Support road mapping of technology/business development
- Provide technical training to Henkel staff and customers
- Travel with sales representatives to develop first-hand understanding of customer needs and application details
- Develop and maintain a Henkel Product specialty and serve as a technical expert in this specialty when working with staff individually and/or on team efforts