At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- To identify and get the required resources to ensure that complaints are managed in a timely manner according to agreed requirements (KPI’s).
- To ensure that complaints are fully documented and updated in CCMS as required (i.e. put correct coding, enter claim costs…) throughout the process.
- To assess the need, and ensure implementation of containment/initial actions.
- To ensure that investigation(s) and root cause analysis is (are) properly done using appropriate problem-solving techniques (A3 and 8D), and adequately documented in CCMS.
- To review and approve the investigation results.
- To ensure that corrective and preventive actions are put in place as needed.
- To ensure that 8D and/or customer specific reports are generated, reviewed and approved.
- To ensure the appropriate communication with the customer, if required.
- To assign credit/debit/RMA tasks as needed based on the investigation findings, and after necessary approvals.
- To ensure all of the tasks are closed in a timely fashion.
- To decide if complaints can be closed and to ensure that complaints are closed in CCMS.
- To reassign complaints to other Coordinators if complaints were incorrectly assigned.
- To ensure that awareness is created when incorrect entries are made by Authors and/or Processors where needed.
- To validate if complaints have to be marked as critical complaints and escalate according to the Critical Customer Complaint Policy.
- To escalate critical issues as required.
- To keep all stakeholders up to date on the interim and final complaint results as needed.
- To evaluate if valid complaints are repeat complaints (this responsibility can be shared with the Processor).
- Prepare weekly CCMS tracker to help reducing customer complaints Processing Time and Closing Time
- Prepare customer complaints breakdown and analyze the data to recommend A3 projects to reduce CCMS as per Henkel KPIs.
- To assist in the generation of COAs as per the request of customers and affiliates.