At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
·Oversee Henkel North America projects portfolio within Adhesive Operation (AO) Technologies
·Coach project managers, project sponsors, and workstream teams on their role and responsibilities; as well as on the usage of approved project management platforms.
·Directly manage select transformational e-Commerce & Supply Chain projects
·Review program/project performance with project managers / project PMOs / Leadership Team Define and lead a common projects governance framework including relevant dashboards and reporting.
·Support the organizational strategy by driving key transformational initiatives into clear and structured projects/programs.
·Ensure programs/projects have a business case, charter, and defined benefits to support the Adhesives strategic direction.
·Serve as a ‘Change Agent’ to drive adherence to best-in-class project management fundamentals.
·Identify and lead improvement initiatives for the project management community with a focus on continuous improvements.
·Draft new and improve existing PMO policies and processes
·Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting PMO standards and deadlines
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant field.
- Min. 5+ years of project management expertise with formal certification (e.g., PMP, APMP, Prince2, AIPMO, SCRUM, etc.); relevant agile certification required.
- Experience in running organizational transformation projects and management of change.
- Wide scope of general business knowledge including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance.
- Ability to translate strategy into relevant programs/projects with clear deliverables/outputs.
- Knowledge of common digital tools (SharePoint, Teams, Office365, MS Project, Agile tools).
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and logically and adjust content/approach based on the audience.
- Able to lead teams without authority; ability to promote a one-team culture in delivering solutions.
- Ability to resolve team conflicts effectively, ability to coach. High emotional intelligence.
- Highly digitally agile, i.e. able to learn new tools/platforms quickly and assess their benefits to existing project management processes/governance.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.