At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Govern, design, develop and operate TPM/SPARC products
- Manage direct, indirect, local, remote and external resources in development, operations and
release management area
- Project lead of work streams and cross-functional teams ensuring deliverables in quality, time and
budget. Cross-platform teams collaboration ( e.g. SAP Cloud Platform, Horizon, etc.), alignment
- Introduce TPM solutions, large scale E2E product developments and operations, including
resource, quality, velocity and cost management
- Steer on project scope, prepare project plan and monitor implementation against agreed
targets (e.g. budget), define priorities and manage stakeholders expectations accordingly
- Engage with external consulting/implementation partners for new demands, lead tools and vendor
selections and engage with software vendors to ensure products/platform stability
- Guide solution/technical architecture, tech stack, implementation, road maps, continuous
improvements, stabilization, release management and IT Landscape