Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance
Internship Business Controlling
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsibility for the support of external and internal reporting processes and projects
- Conducting ad-hoc financial analysis to support business decisions
- Support for the implementation of DigiFinance roadmap in controlling
- Engaging in the realization of self-service reporting solutions
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business related fields, preferably with focus on controlling/accounting/finance
- Fluent in English and in German
- Firm knowledge and understanding how to use MS-Office (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Initial experience with advanced analytic tools and Power BI solutions
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Team-oriented person with 'can-do and get-done' attitude
- Availability as of March 2023 for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.