At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages the end-to-end supply planning process for the defined materials in her/his portfolio.
- Establishes and maintains safety stock and inventory balances at lowest feasible levels.
- Manages supply planning activities related to the phase-in and phase-out of finished goods and components together with the demand planners across the region.
- Works on projects with technology leaders in order to promote innovation and increase efficiency especially for the portfolio she/he is managing.
- Works closely together with customer service teams, to allocate stock.
- Determines optimal settings for supply planning parameters (such as safety stock levels and supply planning strategy per SBU, asset group & technology).
- Manage the material availability & stock allocations to achieve the targeted service level.