At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the leading solution provider for adhesives, sealants and functional coatings worldwide, with more than 26,000 employees and €9 billion in sales. Through the Henkel Engineered Wood business, we help accelerate sustainable construction with our cutting-edge bonding solutions. Together with our customers & partners, we drive a transformation in the construction industry where wood as a structural component replaces traditional materials such as concrete and steel. At Henkel, we are ambassadors of sustainability and every day, we model our commitment to a greener, more sustainable future.
As our Engineered Wood Technical Sales Representative, you will:
- Promote Henkel's Adhesives products, Equipment solution and Technical consulting to the current B2B customer base as well as the potential customers in the Engineered wood market.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Work to establish a complete target list, documenting growth potential by application and location. Prioritize, direct & execute sales programs for the assigned market areas.
- Have/develop intimate knowledge of the markets and customers on the applications & technologies that are used.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with application engineer, business development and other functions to sell and deliver value to prospect, customers and achieve competitive advantage.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Become competent with and utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Geographic sales territory includes South and Eastern part of the USA.
- Minimum travelling requirement: 40%+. Occasional travel to NJ US headquarters and other states and/or countries could be required for business, trainings, and/or sales meetings.