EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Solve complex business problems with data; using data scientific tools to find solutions for challenges in the realm of both big and small data
- Delivers data science products from idea to deployment
- Collaborates with Data Engineering and Data Quality Assurance teams using agile methods to deliver high quality data products
- Actively participate in cross-functional project teams in the execution of our analytics strategy. Exploring emerging technologies and leveraging their full potential
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Acts as data science ambassador across business units and functions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,BI, DS, Actuarial science, or other STEM field or any relevant study
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge in at least one of the following data science areas: supervised or unsupervised machine learning, statistical modeling.
- Business acumen and ability to work closely with non-technical teams. High confidence in verbal and written communication.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python and SQL knowledge is a must) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers (e.g., SAP ERP, Transport /warehouse/yard management System, forward looking supply planning systems, etc..)
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.