United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Chanhassen, MN, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Greenville, SC, United States, Nashville, TN, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Sales Coordinator is a remote position that will play a key support role by assisting Regional Key Account Managers in the Americas and Henkel’s electronic and industrial adhesive customers with functions such as orders, forecasting, pricing, SAP visibility, sampling, etc.
- Establishes key contacts including Sales, Pricing, product technology management, planning and customer service.
- Attends key events including sales and customer meetings.
- Enables sales performance in Americas by standardizing sales processes and best practices.
- Completes and drives eCommerce strategy.
- Executes strategic projects, tests and rolls out new applications / functionalities for sales and channel excellence.
- Distributes a monthly report on activities, projects, and accomplishments.
- Builds a foundation to then acquire a Sales, PTM or equivalent position.
- Bachelors degree is required. Prefer candidates with a BBA, Engineering, or related degree.
- 2+ years of experience in a large, matrixed environment in a customer facing, relevant support function.
- Advanced MS Office skills preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills are necessary to succeed in this position.
- Desire to work in an independent and autonomous environment is required.
- The candidate's preferred but not required locations include Detroit, Minneapolis, Bridgewater, Greeneville or Nashville metro areas.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular