At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Summary
- Site HR specialist role mainly focuses on HR process smoothly at execution level.
- Provide daily HR support to operations.
- Monitor on attendance and monthly OT report to ensure the working hours comply with local laws regulations and company rules.
- Organize employee relationship activities like round table meeting, team building and etc.
- Support HRBP and Site Manager for daily HR operations.
- Localize the HR projects assigned from Global and Regional HR Team
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Be responsible for Employee Life Cycle Management for WGQ site AO employees, Frontline employees recruitment, site training development and related internal and external audits. 30%
- Prepare HR monthly reports, site monthly payroll &SSL and collaborate closely with HRG for HR annual cycle projects 30%
- Employee Relationship responsible for injury case, ER cases and employee communication 20%
- Projects: to support HR project and HR activities as required 10%
- Other assignments from Site Manager and HRBP. 10%