At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drawing up plans for the production of finished products and monitoring the implementation of plans
- Track stock of Finished Goods and Orders of Customer Service and Sales Support
- Carrying out a risk assessment of the provision of a demand
- Entering and updating data in the SAP system in accordance with specialized instructions and protocols
- Preparation of various analytics / statistics on the main indicators of inventory management for various product categories (deviations, planning accuracy, factors of influence, etc.) for the purpose of preventive management of indicators
- Daily communication with related departments – Manufacturing, R&D, etc.
- Conducting operational meetings with Production, as well as participation in cross-functional meetings
- Participation in projects to introduce new products to the market
- Participation in the standardization and optimization of processes