United States, Geneva, NY, Henkel Consumer Brands
Manufacturing Professional - All Shifts
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel in Geneva In North America, operates its Beauty Care business which includes well-known brands like Dial® soap, Joico, Schwarzkopf, Alterna, Kenra, Sexy Hair, and Zotos Professional hair products. Henkel has invested nearly $23 million to expand hand soap and sanitizer production at U.S. facilities. To support new lines and production, the company will be creating 150+ new direct hire jobs with immediate benefits included!
The Geneva plant is recruiting for all Manufacturing positions that include but not limited to:
- Maintenance Mechanics.
- Industrial Mixers & Compounders
- Warehouse Workers
- Production Line Coordinators
- Material Handlers
- Forklift Drivers
- Controls Technicians
- Quality Analyst
- Blow Mold Set-up Technicians
One way our company creates value is by offering comprehensive benefits that meet the ever-evolving physical, financial and emotional needs of today’s talented, diverse employees:
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription plans
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (FSA & HSA)
- 401K Retirement with company contributions
- Employee Share Plan - purchase shares of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA preferred stock
- Paid Time off – 11 paid Holidays + Vacation + Personal Sick Time
- Paid Paternal Leave & Adoption Assistance
- Educational Assistance, Student Loan Reimbursement Program & Henkel Scholarship Program.
APPLY HERE FOR CONSIDERATION ON ALL GENEVA HOURLY MANUFACTURING POSITIONS!
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular