United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Finance
Finance & Purchasing Leadership Development Program
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel’s Finance and Purchasing Leadership Development Program is an 18-month graduate rotational program starting in June 2023 designed to develop future generations of business leaders. As a participant in the program, you will:
- Rotate through multiple business functions such as Finance, Controlling, and Purchasing with the opportunity for an international rotation
- Show your full potential in day-to-day operations while we put your entrepreneurial and leadership skills to the test with the ownership of high impact projects
- Have direct exposure and close cooperation with Top Management across functions and geographical scope
- Receive ongoing support from your manager, an executive mentor, and peer exchange
- MBA or Master's in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Business Analytics or related fields
- Recommended 3+ years of working experience
- Highly motivated individual with a curious mindset - ready to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with a hands-on attitude
- Open to work in new environments – and potentially for 3 months abroad!
- Intermediate Excel skills, along with proficient skills in other Microsoft Applications
- Availability to work full-time starting in June 2023
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $115,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular