Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship Brand Management got2b Coloration
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Candidate for our 6-month internship in International Brand Management for the GEN Z & Millennials brand got2b for Hair Colorants
- Active involvement in the innovation processes
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reporting, eg. market share report
- Creation of consumer and competitor profiles
- Development of concepts, packaging & design ideas
- Independent steering of promotional projects, being in contact with other departments, agencies and distribution countries
- Student who successfully completed first semesters of studies
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills are a must, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence, self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Trend awareness in the beauty care market as well as affinity for color, fashion and beauty care products
- Availability for 6 months
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.